JD-Contractor A/S is widely known in the industry for having some of the most up-to-date and well-maintained Diving Equipment. We have a number of different diving systems. Among others we have containerised Offshore diving systems for mixed gas diving, Treatment and decompression chamber systems, Stand-alone diving container systems, wet-bells and hot water systems to name but a few.
Feel free to browse through the equipment list and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
List of Diving Equipment:
- Offshore Diving system aboard DSV C/S Cable One: C/S Cable One is a dive support vessel (DSV) and can be equipped for diving assignments down to depths of 50 metres. Dive panels, Diving baskets, and Treatment and Decompression Chamber are standard equipment on board the ship.
Diving system aboard M/S Honte: M/S Honte is a dive support vessel (DSV) and can be equipped with our Mini Mobile Decompression Chamber, for diving assignments at depths of up to 30 metres.
- DDC1 & DSC1: Containerized, hyperbaric Treatment and Decompression chamber system for Hyperbaric Treatment and Therapy and Dive supply container. Suitable for both inshore and offshore.
- DDC2: Mobile Decompression Chamber suitable for smaller vessels or inshore diving. It can be installed anywhere.
- DDC3: Containerized, hyperbaric Treatment and Decompression chamber system for Hyperbaric Treatment and Therapy. Suitable for both inshore and offshore.
- DCC1 and DCC2 (Diving Control Container): Two separate complete containerised offshore diving systems: Both fully equipped for two divers and a supervisor control room. Gas supply can be Air or Nitrox.
- DCC3 (Diving Control Container): A complete containerised offshore diving system: Fully equipped for up to four divers, including a supervisor control room. Gas supply can be Air, Nitrox or Trimix. For diving assignments at depths of up to 75 metres.
- Mobile Diving systems: JD-Contractor A/S has many smaller mobile diving systems which can quickly be installed on vessels or other vehicles. One such is a Mobile dive panel supporting one Surface supplied diver, which can be fitted in a small RIB or Dinghy.
- DCP1: A specially equipped Van, completely installed with dive panel, gas supply, video etc. for up to two surface supplied divers and a supervisor control room. Gas supply can be Air or Nitrox. The vehicle is also well equipped for smaller ROV assignments.
- LARS systems: Diving baskets are used as working stations for the divers at the seabed or mid-water. In addition, when the divers are returning to the surface, the ascent speed and decompression time can be controlled very accurately. Our Diving basket systems can be fitted and re-fitted on a number of vessels.
- Diving Open-Bell system: The diving Bell system is used on underwater projects where the divers need to work in depths of up to 75 metres. The Diving Bell system is used with the DCC3 containerised offshore diving system. The Bell can accommodate up to three divers, but we rarely have more than two divers using it at any given time. Gas supply can be Air, Nitrox and Trimix.
- Divers’ Workshop: Our specialized technicians inspect and maintain our diving equipment in a specially designed workshop. Items used for diving equipment needs to be clinically clean and regularly serviced.