Client: Holbæk Forsyning
From 22nd of August 2005 to 29th of September 2005 JD-Contractor A/S delivered, layed out and embedded a pipeline under Holbæk Fiord in connection with the cutting off of Markeslev purifying plant.
JD-Contractor A/S, a specialist in cable- and pipeline work, carried out the following tasks:
- Preliminary survey of the seabed.
- Mobilization and establishment of working places.
- Excavating of trenches at landings and areas with rough seabed.
- Welding of the pipeline.
- Ballasting and laying of the pipeline.
- Embedding of the pipeline into the seabed.
- Covering of the pipeline.
- Pressure test of the pipeline.
- Demobilization and re-establishment of working places.
The following vessels were used during the work at Holbæk Fiord:
1. Laying of the pipeline.
2. Control of trenches and embedding of the pipeline.
T/B Lille Bjørn
1. Assistance for M/S Honte during the laying and embedding of the pipeline.
M/V Helle Saj
1. Excavating of trenches for the pipeline.
2. Covering of the pipeline.
The work was carried out as scheduled and by the end of the last working day JD-Contractor A/S was a week ahead of schedule.
Approx. 2,800 metres of trenches were excavated and approx. 2,800 metres of pipelines were laid out and embedded into the seabed.