Date: November 2011
Duration: 10 days
Client: TDC A/S
JD-Contractor A/S was contracted to do a diving survey, and the subsequent laying and embedding of the optical fibre cables between Nørholm og Gjøl in Limfjorden, West of Aalborg.
Cable dimensions: Length 2,324 m, type 96LL DSC (18x4,0 + 21x5,3), double armoured cable diameter 48 mm and weight 7.1 kg/m.
The assignment was divided into the following activities:
- Diving survey.
- Mobilisation /demobilisation of cable installation vessels.
- Installation of the cables including bringing the land-ends ashore.
- Burial of the sub-sea cables and land-ends.
- Final report including a diving survey report.
- M/S Vina – base and residence vessel.
- S/B Victor – installations vessel.